Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CEO

I am a Marketing Dept. Head of a Singapore invested Training Centre, I am nice and easy goning, all my dear colleagues are close, I worked here since July 2005, many chances to receive the investors overseas made me so interested in the way of how a International company runs. It really leaved me a lasting impression. So I feel like to work for a company which really international.

Career Objective:

In the past 3 years, I made many friends through my work to strengthen my personal network. I good at communicating and listening, it determined my job including arrangement for the annul visit investors as well as the financial states reporter in English. (part-time tourist guide sometimes)I look forward to the administration position, HR or consulting. And any interrelated positions o English is also good!

Work Experience

top

LBC International Institute

Education/Training/Science/Institute | |
2006-6 - Now PA for CEO
GZ&SZ | Full-time | | | employees |
HR Manager/Supervisor
Mid Career(2+ years experience)
Went on business to Accompany CEO to went on business and meeting arrangement.
PS.start to deal with my consortium’s other investment like printing and trading
A. Fully take charge the inquire sheet from a friend of my CEO in Singarpore.(a series of quote, customs declaration, customs clearance and cargo forwarding )
B. Fully take charge the HR Dept.(My principle is “No politics, and strive for the harmonizing atmosphere”)
C. Receive the ranking officials from overseas and arrange the accommodations in China.
2005-7 - Now Marketing Dept. Head
GuangZhou | Full-time | Marketing Dept. | CEO: Simon Peter Too | employees |
With excellent performance in the starting 4 months, I was promoted to take charge the courses schedule arrangement, as we all know, that was such a grind! But I conquer this by good fellowship with all my dear colleagues. In June 2006, I got promoted again, to be the head of Marketing Dept. I am sure i got a long long way to go before I fully competent for this job. So, I still working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment