Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quality engineer qualification

Quality engineer qualification ,Primary quality engineer. Be skilled to draw project drawings, understand how to manage a program. Good english writting and expressing talent. above 4 years construction experience in industry building and municipal facilities. I am known as an employee with a stable style on work.tn chaussure I have got experienced expertise from my work. I work at project management including R&D projects and fixed asset investment projects in my company, and specifically is responsible for drafting out project materials like as feasibility study report and so on.chaussures tn
In addition, I can translate chinese/english materials correctly. I can proficiently operate some popular application softwares like as office series (Word,Excel and ppt). I am competent, dynamic and open-mindeded hardy shirts, with a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork, and rich experiences in post-sale and after-sale service. tn requinI sincerely hope to be all the way with the Chaussure Nikegrowth and development of your company!A journey is not a trip

A Discovery
a process of self-discovery






1 comment: